Please troubleshoot the following:
- Make sure that you are on the same network for your VR device and your computer
- Note: Some home routers offer a second "Guest" network that allows your guests to connect to the Internet without being able to access devices on your primary or private network. For many uses, it wouldn't matter which network you connected your own devices to, but for Immersed, you need to connect both devices to your primary or private network. This is because (1) both devices need to be on the same network, and (2) the "Guest" network may not allow communication between connected devices.
- Verify that you are not currently obstructed by firewalls, VPNs, or VMs, since that will interfere with your connection.
- Ensure that your GPU drivers are updated on your computer.
- Your antivirus software is blocking a connection
- You're using a company issued computer with security rules
- You're using a public Wi-Fi that could be blocking ports utilized by Immersed
If you're still having issues, try the troubleshooting guides below:
Troubleshoot connection issues for Windows
Troubleshoot connection issues for Mac
Troubleshoot connection issues for Linux