We support both Meta and Ready Player Me avatars!
How to create a Ready Player Me avatar in Immersed:
- Download the Immersed mobile app from the Apple App Store (https://immersed.com/ios) or Google Play Store (https://immersed.com/android)
- Launch the Immersed apps on both your phone and VR headset. Retrieve your pairing code from the Immersed VR headset app and enter the code in the Immersed mobile app.
- In the Immersed mobile app, click the "Profile" tab on the bottom right and then and click "Create Avatar".
- Take a selfie or select a photo of yourself from your phone gallery. You can also choose to continue without uploading one. (Recommended: choosing to upload a photo will provide a more real to life shape of your face, which is actually not configurable within the following avatar creation).
- Customize your avatar!
- When you're happy with your customization, click "Next".
That's it! You're ready to use your Ready Player Me avatar in Immersed.
The Immersed mobile app will automatically save your newly created avatar to your Immersed profile for use within VR! You can also come back to the mobile app and change it at any time.
If you want to learn more about Ready Player Me, visit their website.