Friends and Participants
Add friends and interact with participants via the Immersed VR menu: Friends and Participants
Creating / Inviting / Joining Private Rooms
- On the
My Roomtab in the Immersed VR menu, click on the
- Now you can cycle through your collaboration room state:
- To invite someone else into your private room, you need to first add them as a friend. You may then invite them via the friends list.
- To close a collaboration room and return to a solo room, click on the "Close Collaboration Room" button on the
My Roomtab in the Immersed VR menu.
To join someone else's collaboration room, unless their collaboration room is set to
Open, you will need an invite from them. Invites to rooms can be found at the top of your friend's list.
Screen sharing cannot be done in public rooms. To screenshare in a private room, see: Screens When screen sharing, a red border will appear around your screen, and all other participants in your room will see an extra screen spawn.
The whiteboard can be spawned via the Immersed VR menu. In public rooms it acts as a solo whiteboard, while in private rooms it is shared and can be interacted with by all participants in the room.
You can use controllers, hand pinching, and up close hand writing (pinch close to the whiteboard to see a small pen appear between your fingers) to draw on the whiteboard. In order to draw, the whiteboard must be
pinned (can be
pinned via the quick menu or the lock icon above the whiteboard).
Whiteboard buttons include:
- Different colors
- Eraser toggle (changes from drawing to erasing)
- Width adjustment (will adjust drawing and erasing width)
- Clear whiteboard