To open the quick menu, press the button that appears on either arm/hand. You may also look directly at it for a few seconds and it will automatically open.
- Acts similarly to a "left click" in regards to interacting with VR (just like in Oculus home).
VR Mouse Inputis turned on in Immersed's settings, you can use your controllers or hand tracking to navigate your mouse cursor. The trigger will act as a real mouse left click when interacting with your screens. Holding it down will also trigger a real mouse right click.
Note: Your screens must be pinned in order to use your controllers or hand tracking to navigate your mouse cursor on the screen(s).
- When used in conjunction with a trigger press, adjusts depth and moves objects in 3D space.
- Short click opens the Immersed menu
- Long click activates seat diamonds. To switch seats in an environment, hold the press, aim at a diamond's orange space, and let go.
Right Menu Button
- Short press: Opens the Oculus home menu
- Long press: Reorients your view in the current direction you are facing.
- Double press (when Oculus home menu is up) : Activates voice commands
Left Menu Button
- Open the Immersed menu
A, B, X, Y Buttons
Y: Computer right click
X: Computer left click